Departments And Divisions
- Department of Nurse Practitioner Group
- Associate Professor of Nursing at CUMC
- Director, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) in Adult Health
- DNP, University of Colorado
- MS, University of California , San Francisco
- MPH, University of California Los Angeles
Education & Training
516 West 168th Street Office516 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032
- For new and current patient appointments, call:
- (212) 326-5705
- (212) 342-0093
This provider does not accept new patients
- Email: email@example.com
Assistant Professor & Director, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program , Rutgers College of Nursing - Newark, NJ
Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado, Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious DIseases - Aurora, CO
Clinical Education Coordinator, Mt Plains AIDS Education & Training Center - Aurora, CO
Nurse Practitioner, Massachusetts General Hospital, Division of Infectious Diseases - Boston, MA
Nurse Practitioner & Research Medical Coordinator, Fenway Community Health - Boston, MA
Diagnosis & Management of Illness - Adult Lifespan I
Practicum in HIV/AIDS Care
- 2014 LGBT Health Initiative Member
- 2000 - present American Academy of HIV Medicine
- 1997-present American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- 1997-present Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- 1997-present Sigma Theta Tau
Honors & Awards
- 2015 Fellow, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- 2014 Hartford Institute for Primary Care of Older Adults Scholar
- 2012 Outstanding Graduate Faculty Teaching Award, Rutgers University College of Nursing
- HIV Clinical Management
- Interprofessional Care
- Health Promotion
- LGBT Health
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Health Resource Service Administration. Interprofessional Collaborative Practice Cooperative Agreement. 2014-2017
NURSE EDUCATION, PRACTICE, QUALITY, AND RETENTION INTERPROFESSIONAL COLLBORATIVE PRACTICE (Federal Gov)
Jul 1 2016 - Jun 30 2018
NURSE EDUCATION, PRACTICE, QUALITY, AND RETENTION - INTERPROFESSIONAL COLBORATIVE PRACTICE (Federal Gov)
Jul 1 2014 - Jun 30 2017
- Kwong, J. & Epstein, R. (2015). Expanding capacity for Hepatitis C Treatment in the United States: Team-based care and use of nonphysician providers. Journal of the International Association of Providers in AIDS Care. 14(2):112-115.
- Gardenier, D., Kwong, J., Olson, M., & Epstein, R. (2015). Epidemiology, screening, and pre-treatment of the patient with Hepatitis C. The Journal for Nurse Practitioners. 11(1):109-115.
- Gardenier, D., Kwong, J., Stivala, A. (2015). HIV PreP is it the answer? The Journal for Nurse Practitioners. 11(1):14-15.
- Reinisch, C. & Kwong, J. (2014). Implementing simulation for evaluation of student nurse practitioner readiness for clinical practicum. Clinical Scholars Review, 7(1):12-15.
- Kwong, J. & Bradley-Springer, L. (2014). Infectious diseases and Human Immunodeficiency Virus. In S. Lewis (ed), Medical-surgical nursing assessment and management of clinical problems. 9th Edition. Mosby:missouri:Mosby Elsevier. Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Kwong, J. (2013). Leadership skillset for the advanced practice registered nurse. In S. Ahmed, L. Andrist, S. Davis, & V. Fuller (Eds.), DNP education, practice, & policy: Redesigning practice roles for the 21st century (pp.125-136). New York, NY: Springer.
- Kwong, J. (2013). HIV Testing in the United States 2013: An Update for Nurses.Journal of Nursing Practice Applications and Reviews of Research.3(2):109-116.
- Kwong, J. (2013). Keeping pace with HIV: A clinical overview for nurse practitioners. The Nurse Practitioner, 38(8):36-45
- Reinisch, C., Lyons, R., Pessagno, R., Kwong J., & Quinn, M. (2012). Opportunities and challenges faced by Doctor or Nursing Practice -prepared faculty in academic institutions: One school's story. Clinical Scholars Review, 5(2):82-85
For a complete list of publications, please visit PubMed.gov