- Assistant Professor of Nursing at CUMC
- ANP, Adelphi University
- DrNP, Columbia University
- PNP, Columbia University
Education & Training
- Office Phone: 212-305-3000
- Fax: 212-342-2996
- Email: email@example.com
- 2007 Board Member - Member at Large, American Society of Transplantation Associate Professional Board
- 2003-present American Society of Transplantation (AST) - Member
- 2003 - American Society of Transplantation (AST) - member
- 2002-present National Certification Board of pediatric Nurse Practitioner & Nurses: Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP)
- 2000- NAPNAP member, Long Island Chapter
- 1998-present American Nurses Association (ANA):Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner(CANP)
- 1993-present American Board of Transplant Coordinators (ABTC): Certified Clinical Transplant Coordinator
- 1992-present North American Transplant Coordinators Organization (NATCO)
- 1992-present Sigma Theta Tau - National Honor Society for Nurses
- 1992-1998 American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN): Critical Care Registered Nurse
- 1992 - North American Transplant Coordinators Organization (NATCO)
Honors & Awards
- 2007 Outstanding Attending Nurse Award
- Pediatric liver disease and transplantation.
- Pedatric intestinal failure and rehabilitation and transplantation
- Live viral vaccines after transplantation
- hepatitis b and c treatment in children
- LaPointe Rudow D, MacCallum E and Harren P (in press). Transplantation in Family Partnership in Patient Education. Grieco, Glassman and Phelan, Eds. Springer Publishing.
- Optimal timing of liver transplantation in biliary atresia- results in 71 children managed by a multidisciplinary team. Robert A Cowles, Steven J Lobritto, Kara Ventura, Harren, PA; Randi Gelbard, Jean C Emond, R Peter Altman, Dominique M Jan
- Harren, P., Brown, R., Emond, JC., Lobritto, S. Safety and efficacy of live viral vaccines in post liver transplant recipients on monotherapy immunosuppression on. Abstract for AST 2004 meeting.
- Lobritto, SJ., Harren, P., Sims, Y., Emond, JC., Brown, R..Combination Therapy Using Interferon and Lamivudine in Pediatric Patients with Hepatitis B. Hepatology, 10/2003 supplement.
- Brown RS Jr, Kumar KS, Russo MW, Kinkhabwala M, Rudow DL, Harren P, Lobritto S, Emond JC. Model for end-stage liver disease and Child-Turcotte-Pugh score as predictors of pretransplantation disease severity, posttransplantation outcome, and resource utilization in United Network for Organ Sharing status 2A patients. Liver Transpl. 2002 Mar;8(3):278-84.
- Harren P (1997). Infections after Transplantation. Transplant Certification Review Course.
- Harren P, LaPointe Rudow D, Teperman L, Dietrich D and Diflo T (1996). Incidence and treatment of recurrent hepatitis C after liver transplantation. Journal of Transplant Coordination, 6(1): 24-7.
For a complete list of publications, please visit PubMed.gov