Gifts to Columbia Nursing’s Annual Fund support the next generation of advanced practice nurses and researchers.
Your generosity helps students receive financial aid and have the enhanced resources for an outstanding practice-based education.
- Student Scholarship Fund: Your support of the Student Scholarship Fund ensures that today’s students have access to a superb education to achieve their dreams of making a difference in health care.
- Global Fellows Fund: Your support of the Global Fellows Fund enables students to study overseas and gain international experience.
- Dean’s Discretionary Fund: The Dean’s Discretionary Fund provides the Dean with the flexibility to address students’ most urgent needs.
- Building Fund: Your support of the New Building Fund contributes to Columbia Nursing’s new building which will provide the highest standards of learning and research. Your contribution will count towards the Anna’s Place Campaign, a new initiative to name a space in our new home after our founder Anna Caroline Maxwell.
- Innovations in Simulation Fund: Enhances the use of simulation in the Simulation Center of our new building, bridging classroom knowledge with clinical practice for students.
- Janine Handfus
- Associate Director, Annual Fund
- (212) 305-0079