It is our great pleasure to announce the Anna’s Place Campaign, a new initiative to celebrate Anna Caroline Maxwell and her legacy as the founder of our school.
From the very outset, Anna Maxwell sought a congenial environment for her students and graduates – to rest, share and enjoy away from the hurly-burly activities in the hospital. She had a custom-built residence built on 71st Street in the early 1900’s, followed by selecting the most desirable site for what became Maxwell Hall on the uptown campus.
Now, 126 years later, we would like to create a special place in our new home to honor Anna Caroline Maxwell. “Anna’s Place” will be a spot where alumni and students can come together, relax, and exchange ideas.
Please help support the Anna’s Place Campaign by making a gift to the Annual Fund-Building Fund. Your cumulative donations will count towards the naming of this welcoming area that will be formally announced in the summer of 2019.
Suzanne (Sue) Law Hawes ’59 & Joan Hagan Arnold ’69
Co-Chairs, Anna’s Place Campaign