Access our secure, online application at admissions.nursing.columbia.edu/apply/.
Columbia Nursing does not require official transcripts for an application decision. Transcripts must be uploaded to the Academic section of the online application. Web-based transcripts or scanned unofficial copies should be submitted online using the following instructions:
- Transcripts from each school must be uploaded as separate documents. Transcripts should not be combined into one document.
- Ensure that the following is listed on your transcript
- Applicant name
- Institutional name
- Courses and grades are listed by term (web-based graduation audit lists are unacceptable)
- Degree conferral date (unless degree is in progress). If degree conferral date is not listed, applicant must upload a copy of their diploma for verification.
- Transcripts must be in English or translated into English.
- Scan your transcript
- Ensure scanned copy is clearly legible and can print on letter-size paper (8 ½" x 11").
- Make certain that its size is less than 2000kb (2 MB).
- Use the lowest resolution that results in a clear and legible document (we recommend using 200 dpi or below).
- Save your document as a PDF file.
- Preview and ensure the transcripts are legible. If you have trouble reading it, we will as well!
- Attach your saved PDF transcript to the application.
*Applicants who are offered admission will be required to provide official transcripts upon acceptance. If there are discrepancies between the self-reported academic work and official records, offers of admission will be rescinded.
Columbia University admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to or made available to students in the University. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, or Vietnam Era or disabled veteran status in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loans programs, and athletic or other University-administered program.