Access our secure, online application at admissions.nursing.columbia.edu/apply/.
Columbia Nursing does not require official transcripts for an application decision. Transcripts must be uploaded to the Academic section of the online application. Web-based transcripts or scanned unofficial copies should be submitted online using the following instructions:
- Transcripts from each school must be uploaded as separate documents. Transcripts should not be combined into one document.
- Ensure that the following is listed on your transcript
- Applicant name
- Institutional name
- Courses and grades are listed by term (web-based graduation audit lists are unacceptable)
- Degree conferral date (unless degree is in progress). If degree conferral date is not listed, applicant must upload a copy of their diploma for verification.
- Transcripts must be in English or translated into English.
- Scan your transcript
- Ensure scanned copy is clearly legible and can print on letter-size paper (8 ½" x 11").
- Make certain that its size is less than 2000kb (2 MB).
- Use the lowest resolution that results in a clear and legible document (we recommend using 200 dpi or below).
- Save your document as a PDF file.
- Preview and ensure the transcripts are legible. If you have trouble reading it, we will as well!
- Attach your saved PDF transcript to the application.
*Applicants who are offered admission will be required to provide official transcripts upon acceptance. If there are discrepancies between the self-reported academic work and official records, offers of admission will be rescinded.
Columbia University is committed to providing a learning, living and working environment free from unlawful discrimination and to fostering a nurturing and vibrant community founded upon the fundamental dignity and worth of all of its members. Consistent with this commitment, and with all applicable laws, it is the policy of the University not to tolerate unlawful discrimination in any form and to provide persons who feel that they are victims of discrimination with mechanisms for seeking redress.
Columbia University prohibits any form of discrimination against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, partnership status, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military status, or any other legally protected status in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other University-administered programs.
Nothing in this policy shall abridge academic freedom or the University’s educational mission. Prohibitions against discrimination and discriminatory harassment do not extend to statements or written materials that are relevant and appropriately related to the subject matter of courses.
Inquiries or complaints regarding any form of discrimination or harassment may be directed to:
Associate Provost, Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Title IX Coordinator
Section 504 Compliance Officer
103 Low Library
Department of Education
Office for Civil Rights (New York Office)