The Master of Science (MS) degree program prepares registered nurses as advanced clinical practitioners within a specialty. Students learn to evaluate the health status of individuals and families, build interdependent relationships through the health care system, participate in and make use of research, and analyze issues that influence and contribute to the development of nursing.
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program (AGNP-PC)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program (AG-ACNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Program
- Nurse Anesthesia Program (ANES)
- Nurse Midwifery Program
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMH)