The non-degree program is for students who already have completed an accredited Master's or doctoral degree as an advanced practice nurse (APRN)-nurse practitioner (NP).
The non-degree program is based upon existing subspecialties. Non-degrees include:
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Women's Health
- A Master's or Doctoral degree as an APRN-NP, conferred from an accredited institution
- Personal statement
- Resume or CV
- Two recommendations
- Official transcript of all post-secondary education
- Copies of RN/APRN-NP licenses/recertification
- TOEFL requirements as applicable
- No GRE requirement
To apply, please contact the Admissions Office.