Starting in the summer of 2017, Columbia University School of Nursing will offer advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) education at the doctoral level via the Post-Bachelor’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (post-BS DNP) program. This program will entirely replace our MS programs for all specialties except Anesthesia, which can still be completed as an MS. Click on a link below to learn more about your specialty of interest:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program (AG-ACNP)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program (AG-PCNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Program
- Nurse Anesthesia Program (ANES)
- Nurse-Midwifery Program
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMH)
For Accepted Applicants with a Non-Nursing Bachelor's Degree and an Associate's Degree in Nursing: A required five (5) credit community health course can either be taken as a prerequisite (prior to starting the program), or taken at Columbia University School of Nursing as a student (during the program).
Statutory Certificate Applicants: We will not be accepting statutory certificate applications for 2017 until further notice.