Click on a link below to learn more about your specialty of interest:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program (AG-ACNP)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program (AG-PCNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Program
- Nurse-Midwifery Program
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMH)
For Accepted Applicants with a Non-Nursing Bachelor's Degree and an Associate's Degree in Nursing:
A required five (5) credit community health course can either be taken as a prerequisite (prior to starting the program), or taken at Columbia University School of Nursing as a student (during the program).
Statutory Certificate Applicants:
We will not be accepting statutory certificate applications for 2017 until further notice.