If you are a current student, or recently admitted student, please access your appropriate Program Plan by clicking on your Specialty Program below. Programs Plans are filed under Documents.
If you are prospective student please contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.
Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Plan
Specialty Program Plans
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
- Family Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
- Nurse Anesthesia Program Plans
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
ARTICULATION 2017 - PROGRAM PLANS FOR MDE/DNP Students
Important Reminders for All Admitted and Current Students
- At any time, Columbia University School of Nursing (CUSON) reserves the right to change the course number, course name, course credit, and sequencing of academic courses.
- Individual students enrolled in CUSON may need additional courses depending on the school’s requirements, previous study, and experience.
- Students may receive advanced standing or exemption, based on standard CUSON policy.
- It is the responsibility of all current/enrolled students to meet with their Program Director to discuss any changes to their program plan.
- Changes to your program plan may affect financial aid packages.
Students Enrolled for the Following Credits/Semester
- 5 credits = Part Time Status (Ineligible for Financial Aid)
- 6 – 11 credits = Half Time Status
- 12 + credits = Full Time Status