If you are a current or recently admitted student, please access your appropriate Program Plan by clicking on your Specialty Program below. Programs Plans are filed under Documents*.
If you are prospective student, please contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.
*If you require a program plan for a cohort that is not currently posted, please email the Office of Academic Services and Reporting at SON-OCAS@cumc.columbia.edu
Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Plans
Specialty Program Plans
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
- Family Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
- Nurse Anesthesia Program Plans
- Nurse Midwifery Program Plans
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program Plans
Articulation - Program Plans for MDE/DNP Students
Important Reminders for All Admitted and Current Students
- At any time, Columbia Nursing reserves the right to change the course number, course name, course credit, and sequencing of academic courses.
- Individual students enrolled in Columbia Nursing may need additional courses depending on the school’s requirements, previous study, and experience.
- Students may receive advanced standing or exemption, based on standard Columbia Nursing policy.
- It is the responsibility of all current/enrolled students to meet with their Program Director to discuss any changes to their program plan.
- Changes to your program plan may affect financial aid packages.
Students Enrolled for the Following Credits/Semester
- 5 credits = Part Time Status (Ineligible for Financial Aid)
- 6 – 11 credits = Half Time Status
- 12 + credits = Full Time Status